EDG is always open to approaches from potential new clients. If you are looking for expert advice or assistance in getting a project off the ground, we may be able to help.
Examples of work we have conducted for past clients include:
- Private sector: contracted to design and operationalise an environmental trust fund for a major oil company
- Grant-making trust: commissioned by a private trust to review the Africa conservation programme of a major international NGO. The trust concerned used this information as a basis for making a substantial donation to fund the NGO's work
- International aid agency: contracted to evaluate a conservation programme in Surinam
- Conservation NGO: conducted a review of an international training programme
- Local community association: engaged directly to provide advice and guidance on optimising returns from wildlife to the local community
Whether your organisation is a private sector, public sector, voluntary, NGO or research institution, we are available to discuss your needs.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01865 318180.